Carmen drum Honsuy brand of 35.5 x 24 cm. (14 "x 9.5"). Tinted wooden shell (color to choose) and solid wood hoops. Independent tension: 8 screws in each drumhead. Mounts with Remo drumheads.
This product is no longer in stock
|Tension||8 chromed aluminium twin lugs|
Carmen drum Honsuy brand of 35.5 x 24 cm. (14 "x 9.5"):
- Wooden shell of 35.5 x 20 cm. (14 "x 8") tinted finish. Built with 8-ply wood shell.
- Tinted solid wood hoops in the same color as the shell.
- 8 aluminum lugs bright chromed finish.
- Independent tension: 8 screws in each drumhead.
- Remo Emperor Renaissance beater drumhead.
- Remo Ambassador Hazy snare drumhead.
- 16 string snares.
The drum is a musical instrument composed of a resonance box with drumheads or membranes that are hit with sticks or any type of toothpicks, that's it, the sound will vary according to which object is hit.
The drum belongs to percussion instruments included in the family of membrane instruments, for its indeterminate percussion, beacause it does not produce a constant and defined sound.